I posted a short list on Facebook, I thought I would expand the idea a bit, and these are in order. I’ll give you an example too.
5. Vampires – Not the sparkly fem boi vampire, the gritty creeping out of a coffin with red eyes, and fangs dripping gore type of vampire. The thing I like most about Vampires, they are like the Jedi’s of the monster world, controlling minds, and doing amazing stuff like that. I think Lost Boys was one of the better Vampire movies I seen in a long time.
4. Orcs/Goblins – A race of ugly brutes, that just act like mother fuckers. I love evil mofoes and these guys are pretty bad ass. Best example is in the Lord of the Rings, where they all kill each other in I think it was Cirith Ungol. Another good example is Blix from the Movie Legend.
3. Dragons - I think the first time I saw a dragon come to life was in the cartoon version of the Hobbit. When he is bragging about himself, it was just how I imagined a dragon to act. I loved the Dragons in the role playing game Dungeons and Dragons, and the stories of Dragonlance. There was even an awesome Dragonlance Dragon Combat Simulater on the Commodore 64 which was purely awesome. I can’t wait for the new Hobbit movie, and how Smaug will act, look, and sound like. When he says, “I AM SMAUG!” I think I’ll creme in my jeans.
2. Werewolves – The idea of a beast trapped inside of a man, and when the beast comes out bad things happen. Sort of the story of my life, and I was always interested in stories of transforming into a beast. Really 2 movies come to mind here. American Werewolf in London, and the Howling, two awesome Werewolf films. Beware the Full Moon!
1. A Beautiful Girl, That Cooks, and Cleans - I think I would find a Unicorn before one of these. I think Stepford Wives came closest to the male ideal of this.
Speaking of Unicorns, I hate those douchebags of the Fantasy world, all pure, and innocent and shit.